Certified Strength &
Qualified Medical Examiner
Home | Faq | Bio | Kudos | Benefits | Advice
1. Women should wear low heels.
2. Take your wallet out of your back pants pocket and put
it in your jacket pocket.
3. Always face an object that you will be picking up.
4. Avoid bending from the waist only; bend the hips and knees.
5. Avoid sudden movements. Learn to move more deliberately.
6. Sit down to get dressed. Don't bend from the waist to
put socks and shoes on.
7. When you cough or sneeze, round your back and bend
your knees slightly.
8. When making a bed, do so from a kneeling position.
9. When lying on your side, keep a pillow between your knees.
10. Flip and rotate your mattress at least twice a year
(with someone's assistance, of course).
11. When standing while working, keep one foot raised onto a footrest
to relieve swayback and flatten your back.
12. Drink plenty of water.
13. Eat foods whole and natural.
14. Follow a regular exercise routine.
15. Take time to enjoy life!
"As I see it, everyday you do one of two things: build health or produce disease in yourself."
- Adelle Davis